Monday, October 3, 2011

Introducing students at ISA-UIMP11 programme


First Impressions: Welcome to “My Planet, My Space”

My name is ___________________________ I am ____ and I live ____________________

My number one of everything:

Colour:________________________________

Possession:_____________________________

Time of the day:_________________________

Season of the year:______________________

Fragance:______________________________

Writer:_________________________________

Fictional character:_______________________

Music group / artist: ______________________

TV show: ________________________________

Film/movie: ______________________________

Actor / actress ___________________________

Time in history:___________________________

Place:___________________________________

Food: ____________________________________

Sports: ___________________________________

Here's some more information about me:

I love _________________ but I hate ____________________

The person / thing, who / which annoys me most _______________

Sometimes, I'm scared of ______________________________

If I were an animal, _________________________________

My best friend would describe me as ____________________

If I could change my name, it would be ___________________

My idea of happiness is________________________________

My idea of misery is___________________________________

I can't resist __________________________________________

My favourite words in the world are______________________

My aim in life is_______________________________________

My message to the world_______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment