Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mi Vida


My name is Andrew Morris. According to Venessa, I am weird and I live in New Hampshire.

My favorite color is green because I love nature and being outside. My favorite possesion is my guitar. It helps me get through my bad times and allows me to celebrate when I am happy. My favorite time of day is when the sun rises. In an ideal setting I would wake up everyday for sunrise but this can be pretty tough to do. I don´t always wear cologne, but when I do, I wear Adidas. I used to be very interested in Henry Thoreau because from what I have heard about him, I like. During his life, he lived in the woods for extended periods of time. This is something I have always thought would be great but have never acted on. My favorite fictional character...hmm. Katniss Everdeen. She is a character in the book Hunger Games. I love the bands Dispatch and State Radio (State Radio formed when Dispatch split up). I like movies about war because it is a part of history that is tough to imagine, and the movies help you realize how crazy war really is. My favorite time of history would probably be when new places were discovered. When I hike a mountain or do something similiar, I always imagine what the area would look like if humans had never been there. My favorite place? Outside. There is a cliff near my house that overlooks the neighboring city of Manchester. Its a cool spot. I could eat pizza forever. Seriously. I love playing basketball and I like sports like snowboarding and skateboarding. I like them because it doesn´t matter if your on snow, land, or water, because we are trying to create new things.

I love wandering and I hate being rushed. I hate getting judged because I´m quite good at making bad first impressions. I´m working on not judging others. Sometimes I worry about the future, but I just try and think about the present and tell myself that it´ll all work out. If I were an animal, I´d be a lion. I want one so bad. My best friends have described me as funny. I´m not sure what I would change my name to...Maybe Nicco. That´s a cool name. I would describe happiness as a time when you don´t have a care in the world. Nothing is bothering you and you are totally in the present. Misery is worrying. I can´t resist an opportunity to lounge in nice weather. My favorite phrase to hear is...This is the best day of my life...My aim in life is to stop worrying. My message to the world is the same as Nike´s motto...Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment